Booking Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
By purchasing a session, you agree that your session is subject to your own interpretation and that any information you receive does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business or financial advice. Choices and/or actions based on the content of your session are your responsibility. By purchasing a session, you also agree to not take the advice given in any reading in lieu of medical, legal, or professional advice. You further agree to not hold Lindsay McMillan liable for any information that is received during a session. Any action you take as a consequence of this reading is solely your responsibility.
No-Shows, Cancellations & Refunds
- Firstly, It is genuine to try and book your session for a time that works best for you.
- No-Shows: Under no circumstances will refunds be given to no-show appointments - as my energy and time will be present.
- Cancellation: Please give at least 24 hours notice prior to your original scheduled booking time should you need to cancel in order to be eligible for a refund. Please send your cancellation notification via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form provided here. Please be advised that if you are not available for your session and I have not received at least 24 hours notice of your intent to cancel, that I am unable to wait (or begin your session) any longer than 15 minutes after your scheduled start time.
- Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule your session, it is imperative to let me know 24 hours prior notice to your original scheduled booking time that you wish to reschedule or else you will forfeit the session you have purchased and need to buy a new one. This is only fair, as my energy and time is present here as well.
Skype or Phone Communication
- It is imperative that you enter your correct contact information when scheduling a session. To avoid any confusion, it is important to check your Skype username, email and/or phone number for any punctuation or special characters. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to be sure to type your full and correct Skype username, email address or phone number so that we can connect. I cannot be held responsible for session tardiness that is a result of typos or incorrect usernames, email addresses and/or phone numbers that you submit when you schedule your session. If your contact info changes before your session begins, I must receive your updated contact information via my email address email@example.com at least 24 hours before your session begins.
- There shall be no third party or public disclosure whether oral, written or via public, media, digital, blogs, posts and/or internet. Both parties agree that all topics and content discussed in a session are indeed private and confidential.
This page was last updated on December 18, 2017